Monday, June 6, 2011

iHeartFaces...another wonderful photography blog

Check out this link to ..
www.iheartfaces.com


I have some trouble with their site posting photos, but it's only because I'm so technically challenged...I'll get it figured out eventually! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...right?

I'm doing an edit to this post to include the photo I entered into their contest theme of 'From a Distance'. I entered my blog address as I thought we weren't suppose to promote our photography websites, but apparently that's not the case...oh, well. I hope I eventually figure out how to do this type of thing the right way.

Maggie was so excited as Mommy was coming home from the hospital after having Maggie's new baby brother, Sam. So-o-o, we got dressed up and waited patiently for Mommy, Daddy and Baby Sam to get home. A big, big day!

2 comments:

Meg Mitchell said...

What a priceless photograph of your beloved Maggie. You should win the contest.

April said...

Love this, reminds me so much of my driveway!