Sunday, June 6, 2010

SIMPLE PLEASURES....

This has been another crazy week, but I decided I was taking time to enjoy some of my personal simple pleasures like....

Sitting out front watching the birds at the feeders and listening to their songs
Buying myself a double scoop maple walnut ice cream cone
Going through some old pictures of my brother and me
Having a wonderful coffee and warm raspberry and white chocolate scone in Warkworth
Getting on Skype with Maggie after she received my little parcel
Taking my time driving to Brockville, listening to music I like
Taking photos of a beautiful butterfly
Laying in bed an extra fifteen minutes before rising
Eating chinese food with my friend
Stopping on the side of the country road to watch the clouds
Singing at the top of my lungs in the car
Spraying my pillows with lilac linen scent

Silly, but those are just a few of the things that make me appreciate my life!

No comments: