Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FITNESS.........MENTAL AND PHYSICAL......

There are some people who I believe L-O-V-E working out and being physical 24/7. I am NOT one of those people! I certainly respect and admire them, but I've known some who are almost obsessive about this part of their life.
I, on the other hand, must conscientiously plan and commit to this aspect of my life.
While away, I wasn't very good.
I restarted my workouts at the Fitness Centre on Monday. Trust me,I paid for slacking off! Every part of me ached on Monday night! I went again yesterday and it was a little easier to get through the entire workout routine. For something that is suppose to energize you, I was exhausted last night! It will get better! Four months into this process and I haven't lost one pound or one inch. Discouraging is the word that comes to mind. At this point, I need to see just a little progress to keep me motivated and encouraged. I set a one year goal and will definitely stick with it,
but the mental part is the toughest for me right now. Oh well, I'll just keep on keepin' on!

No comments: