Thursday, April 22, 2010

LAUGH............FIND SOMETHING

We all have ups and downs in our lives, but I believe if you can find SOMETHING to laugh at, SOMEONE who makes you laugh, it's a pretty good day!

My cousin has two sons who have VERY creative minds. Last night I went on my Facebook account around midnight and they had posted a small video of themselves that absolutely cracked me up! I'm not going into the craziness, but it was goofy, silly but f-u-n-n-y! These two come up with the craziest ideas to make others laugh AND to make themselves laugh. Each has such a wonderful spirit, but I must admit they border on the weird at times. I'd love to be inside their heads just once. Actually, maybe not! By the way, these two are in their early twenties.

My daughter just after Christmas sent me a daily calendar with thoughts and quotes written by women. There is at least one quote a week that really makes me smile and even laugh sometimes!

Then, I was driving to Hastings last night to attend a photography get together and webinar by Niksoft. There was one of those message boards on the side of the road which was suppose to be selling something. Someone had changed the lettering and as I drove by and read, 'Boobs' for sale, it gave me such a chuckle. It's country surroundings and farm area. How out of place is a sign with that wording anywhere, much less on a country farm road. I may drive back there with my camera and take a picture....funny! I'm still trying to figure out what it was really suppose to say. Hmmmmm!!

I went out to have a coffee with my brother today. He always says something to make me laugh or I him. At times, I'm sure we're the only two that would find our discussions funny.

I'm crafting tomorrow morning with my cousins and we ALWAYS find something to giggle about or downright belly laugh about.

I LOVE to laugh!! I LOVE people who can make me laugh! Find something every day that either makes you smile or makes you downright laugh until you are in tears!!!

No comments: