Saturday, August 15, 2009

TODAY.....WEDDING DAY!




This afternoon I will be doing my first wedding photo shoot. I'm both excited and nervous about the prospect. I'm more accustomed to photographing nature mostly, so people are not my forte. Having said that, I must admit this could be a lot of fun. This couple definitely aren't conventional and some of their ideas wouldn't be typical wedding shots, but it's who they are and it is their wedding after all.
It is suppose to be unbearably hot today so we will see how we all stand up to the heat.
We went through the rehearsal last night and came up with a couple of additional ideas. Although it wasn't part of my contract with this couple, I shot some pictures to include in their final CD.
I wish them well and hope they truly enjoy their moment! They truly are in love and both deserve a great future together.

No comments: