Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FOR THE SHOE ADDICTS!.......FAVOURITE ETSY SHOP # 5!




I absolutely LOVE this girl's creativity and imagination!!
How cool to express yourself on shoes and make something that's SO original! Although I'm too old now to wear those really high, high heels, I did wear them for many years. I am a self-confessed shoe addict.
She is now expressing her art on flat and lower heels, which pleases me to no end! I keep watching her shop for that perfect pair(s) I can purchase.
Also, she's now painting on purses and clutches and wallets. There is something for almost everyone!

She has just announced as well, a new Etsy shop for clothing, so go check it out as well!

Here is how to find her Etsy shops.....

www.crafttastrophe.etsy.com
and

www.CTclothing.etsy.com

In her own words, here is a short profile of this wonderfully one-of-a-kind artist:

I am an Art School drop-out with unquenched painting desires.
When my painting and doodles spread over most of my wardrobe and our home, I decided to open this little shop :)
I love the idea of owning your own original piece of wearable art. Everyone deserves at least one beautiful item that no one else on Earth has.
I am a young newlywed and a "mommy" to 3 woozles (ferrets). I love bright colors, chocolates, pomegranates, cheesy horror movies, bargain shopping, tattoos, and spending time with my family. . .and shoes. . .I love shoes.


To my fellow shoe addicts, enjoy this special shop and if you see something you like....buy it! You will be the only one with that exact pair of shoes! VERY SPECIAL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patricia...thank you so much. It's nice to know there are some that enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Again, it's so appreciated.