Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER............!!!

First, I want to acknowledge my brother's birthday today...Happy 59th...next year is the big one and we'll definitely have to celebrate. He has always had a special place in my heart and will continue to do so. I hope his day was great and that he got to do what he'd like. Hopefully, there was a good birthday meal as well. I know my sister-in-law would have something special planned. He is such a talented person. He invents all kinds of things to meet needs he might have in his shop. Oh yeah, he also makes custom guitars...very creative. He's also a wonderful guitar player as well!! Their daughter and her fiance are coming home for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, so maybe there will be a delayed celebration....Love you and best wishes, always!
This was my last day with my little girl by myself. Her Mommy and Daddy should be arriving home in a couple of hours. Sadly, they don't get to see her until tomorrow morning, which happens to be her 2nd birthday...!!
Overall, it was a great pleasure to take care of her...lots of smiles, giggles, and LOTS of activities. She has WAY more energy than her Grammie! That's the only hard part is trying to keep up with her.
When I get home, I'll try to post a couple of pics or a small video. I don't have the capability from here.
She is a really wonderful treasure and it will be so interesting to see how she changes over the next year. Unfortunately, I won't get to see her again until the new year at some point...probably the spring.
Thank goodness for webcam!

No comments: