Sunday, October 4, 2009

MAGGIE ................HAPPY LITTLE MUNCHKIN!

Well, it's been SO much fun with Mags! I'm sure I'll go home absolutely pooped, but I'm so glad to get the time with just me and her. She wakes up around 6 - 6:30 am and then it's go, go , go until bedtime at around 7 - 7:30.
She loves to draw on the driveway with her sidewalk chalk, she loves the bubble maker I brought, she loves to go for long walks (her in the stroller, of course), she loves to eat and drink, and the new thing is to pile up leaves and then grab and throw them in the air. Daddy is going to be thrilled they are now all over part of the driveway.
She also LOVES her bathtime and especially getting her Grammie' all wet! She laughs and laughs.
Last night I cooked sweet potato, baby carrots, and baby redskin potatoes and boy was she hungry. I'm not sure if she's had any of those things before, but she sure ate them all up! We had applesauce for dessert, which is one of her absolute favourites!
She's down for her nap at the moment and then we are invited across the street to a neighbours who are celebrating the holiday after Yom Kippur. I forget what it's called but we will definitely make an appearance.
We will then take another walk to the mall to pick up a few things for tomorrow.
Well, Mommy has called to see how things are going and I think I hear a little girl starting to arouse....break over.
It poured rain here all night, but it's really hot and sunny out now....
Well, off for another walk...

No comments: