Friday, March 5, 2010

JURIED ART SHOW...TOMORROW!

Well, tomorrow could be exciting for me. I've entered three of my photographs, custom framed for a juried art show in the town of Warkworth, Ontario. This town is well known for all it's artsy stuff going on all the time. If one or all of my photos are picked, they will be hung in the community centre for the duration of the Maple Syrup Festival. I'm both anxious and excited!
Whether picked or not, the judge will be at the centre after 3 PM tomorrow to critique and comment and notify the 'winners' of the juried show. The other plus to this is if my pieces are picked, they will be up for sale as well.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Another positive part of my day today was the sale of another photo framed....yeah!
It was sold to the dear gentleman that called to compliment me on my work while visiting our local Tea Room.....thank you, God!

Stay tuned...........

No comments: