Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DEADLINES, PRESSURE AND VACATION....A GOOD WEEK SO FAR

Well, I've managed to do every single thing that was on my 'To Do' list. I delivered the plates, sent out the photography order, did all the baking to take on our trip and I'm even packed.
Tomorrow morning we head to Ohio and we can't wait. My brother and sister-in-law are coming with us and we will have a blast and a lot of laughs.
Our friend in Ohio has even sent each of us an itinerary and it will be packed with things to see and do. Also, they have a pool and a hot tub so I see a few hours each day in the pool sipping a cool drink and maybe a few evenings in the hot tub once again sipping a drink of two. She has gone to so much work planning this, but then, that's what she loves to do and that's what she is SO good at!
We're just waiting now for my brother and sister-in-law to show up and we will have a drink together to kick off our five fun-filled days.
Won't be blogging until I return.

2 comments:

Meg Mitchell said...

Have a great vacation. Eat, drink and be merry.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much....for sure I'll give it a good 'ole college try!