Monday, September 1, 2008

Etsy Day.....Things to Do!

I spent most of the night and early this morning listing some new photos on my Etsy shop. I then did some Etsy related purchasing with other Etsy shops. I went back and forth with a designer who created a new, classier business card for me. Then, I purchased from another shop a vinyl decal for the back of my car to advertise my Etsy shop.
I then spent some time outside doing some weeding in our gardens as it was such a gorgeous day....a great Labour Day.
We barbequed and then I went down to my 'cave' and set out materials, etc to start on some fall and Christmas plates.
I have a couple of errands to do tomorrow after our family breakfast ( yes, they start again ) and then will come home and do plates for the rest of the day.
My husband has a Woodturner's meeting so will be gone all evening.

No comments: