Saturday, September 20, 2008

FALL is here!!!!

Well, fall is upon us and I must say this is my favourite time of the year. I only wish the season was longer. The smells in the air, the smells in our homes from baking, the colours of the trees, the really comfortable weather make a lot of us feel invigorated. I love opening the windows and letting in the fall air and for some reason, I feel more energized to do stuff.
For me, the timing couldn't be better as I really need something to help cheer me up. I'm going through a lot emotionally at the moment. I'm struggling with how to do deal with all that's going on. So much I'd like to say, but this isn't the time or the place to say anything. I have so much to think about and so many decisions that I need to make. The whole thing is totally overwhelming at this point.
I am so angry with myself on so many levels and so dumbfounded at where I find myself at this point in my life. I'm certainly not a shining example and have no right to have opinions on other people and their lives. I, at a very late stage in my life, have realized no one really knows what people are going through unless they get to 'walk in their shoes'.
For most of my life, I've tried to stay so positive and be an example for my girls, especially, that things get better. I REALLY need to try practicing what I've preached and get through this.
As a spiritual person, who has a true belief in God, I am looking for some answers from my higher power...I certainly don't have answers and trust He will come through and show me a way to deal with everything.
For the moment, however, I'm working diligently on my plates and photography and I WILL NOT give up. I finally feel some sense of pride and it gives me some peace.

No comments: