Monday, December 8, 2008

It's late but....

It's late or should I say early and have to get to bed, but, I sold two more photographs today and I'm pretty excited about that!
It's a busy, busy time right now. I'm trying to get the custom plates finished and had no end of trouble this weekend...SO, will try again at some point tomorrow.
My husband has been a dear and is helping out with some of the baking for the holidays.
In the meantime, my nephew who the family as a whole have been lending a hand to get him and his daughter moved down here from way up north. We ( the collective family )
have managed to find in attics, crawl spaces, sheds, barns etc. enough used or unwanted things to completely furnish his little apartment...right down to toys for the little one and we even put up an artificial Christmas tree and put on the lights. We left a box of tree ornaments for he and his daughter to decorate together. I truly hope this is a new beginning for him.
I will meet him at his new apartment tomorrow (today ) to familiarize him with where everything is and give him some information about buses, etc. so he can begin to find his way around. They will be very tired as they fly to Toronto at 6am and then will catch the shuttle bus to here...long day for a little two year old.

No comments: