Friday, July 10, 2009

LEAVING AGAIN..........


HOW CUTE IS SHE!!!
Tomorrow we are off to New Jersey to spend a week with our youngest daughter, her husband, and our little grandaughter.....yeah!
We haven't seen them since March and a lot has happened since then. They have moved cities and have purchased their first home. We are going down to help do some painting, some minor repairs, and hopefully help them begin a landscaping plan and will do what we can with the budget they have to help give their home some more curb appeal.
Our little grandaughter is now walking, so we'll have some fun taking her for walks and just running around the yard. I'm taking some 'bubble wands' with me and I know she'll enjoy blowing bubbles with Grammie in the yard as well.
It's always fun and yet a lot of work making a home your own. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done and seeing the house for the first time.....BUT, I'm especially looking forward to seeing my daughter and her family. We may only get to see them this one time this year. :(
Since I don't have a laptop, I won't be blogging for a week.

No comments: