Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Month of August and Etsy Shop Owners.......


I decided today that for the month of August, I will feature one of my favourite etsy shops at least once a week. I have found some amazing, amazing artists and would like to pay them some recognition.....so, something to watch for next month!!

I've been baking and getting ready for our friends from Ohio who arrive on Sunday. We always have so much fun with them and now my brother and sister-in-law share in their friendship as well. They are generously going to host a BBQ on the Monday.
We will definitely do some fun things and take a couple of day trips. We hope to take them to Warkworth and then will spend a full day in the Picton area which is about one and a half hours away. This is a beautiful area and is the Canadian sand dunes area. There is apparently some great shops and restaurants in the area as well.

I got to see my grandson via webcam the other night. I just love seeing him, even if it is via webcam. We hope to go see my daughter, son-in-law and our grandson some time in September or October, but nothing worked out yet.

We haven't see our little grandaughter since we got back about two weeks ago from our visit there. My daughter sent me the most adorable picture of our grandaughter taken by one of my daughter's sister-in-laws....a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl. I'm including it in this post. She is going to be so much fun to watch grow. She definintely is her mother's daughter!( Large grin )

No comments: