Sunday, August 24, 2008

A leisurely day...thank goodness!

We are going to a corn roast tomorrow, so did some baking for my contribution. Spent most of the day editing photo folders and resizing photos I want to list on my Etsy site.
Highlight of the day though was seeing and talking to our little grandaughter via webcam...what a great invention! Living so far away from our daughters, their husbands and our grandchildren it's just so great to stay connected that way. My daughter and my grandaughter will be coming to stay for a few days in two weeks and I can hardly wait to hug and kiss her cute little self. I think she looks so much like her Mom did at that age....amazing.
I have two custom plates to get made in the next week and then will start making fall and Christmas stuff....hard to believe we're thinking of that already! Whew, where does time go?

No comments: