Saturday, August 23, 2008

Photography, photography....that's my day today!

I've spent most of the day either taking photos or downloading, categorizing, manipulating, etc. etc. I am developing such a passion for this. It's funny how you look at things much differently when you're looking for subject matter to photograph..one little flower bud, a tree, a single flower. Although, I like to photograph a variety I tend to be leaning towards nature.
I bought a jump drive today but not installed as my husband says the capacity isn't big enough so I'll return and get a bigger one.
I have a Sony DSC - H7 and I'm on a mission to find somewhere to get personal hands on training on all the features of my camera. I'm a hands on learner. The tutorial is OK, but just a little vague in a lot of areas.
Tomorrow I hope to spend time cleaning up and out all my photo folders and only keeping the quality pictures...big job.

No comments: