Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Patience........hmmmm, do I have enough?

This Etsy thing is both exciting and painful and a lot of work, but my heart is telling me to hang in as there is change coming. I need the patience to not give up or get too discouraged. This is a process, not only from a sales point but for the creative side as well.
So many times in the past, I've given up due to other priorities and I refuse to do that this time. I finally have the chance to explore and test my talent. Talking to other artists on both Etsy and locally, it's a journey that tests your convictions but is so worth the process!
I had my two aunts from British Columbia here for lunch yesterday before they head back home. I got two custom orders from relatives at the reunion for plates and my other aunt bought a plate yesterday. It's so uplifting when people buy your art! So I need to keep on keepin' on!

No comments: