Monday, August 4, 2008

Omg!...................So, so tired..

I thought one night of good sleep and I would be back to my normal energy level...No sir! I had almost nine hours sleep and at this point, I'm pretty sure I'll fight to stay awake until 9:30 to 10:00 pm and then justify going to bed again!
At almost 61 years old, I definitely don't bounce back the same way I used to and it takes me a while to find my 'groove' again.
My husband and I spent most of the day beginning to weed our sad, sad gardens. WE probably have at least four or five more days of solid weeding to get it cleaned up and out.
Thank goodness, I had brought home some leftovers from the reunion and so I didn't have to cook tonight.
We have friends arriving from Ohio on Sunday for eight days so I'm sure glad I have a few more days to get ready. At the pace I'm moving at the moment, I'll need all those days.

No comments: