Friday, November 14, 2008

Check list.....

Well, today I managed to get a few things to do off my list ... finally a day where I feel I made a dent.
It might have something to do with the fact I had to get up early, early to get my car in for the wheel alignment I was suppose to get done yesterday. It took until mid afternoon to get my car back ...but it's now fixed for now.
My husband brought me back home and I got all the photos taken of the new plates and glass blocks, got them downloaded and edited and tonight I've started posting them on my 'maggiemags' and my 'maggiesstudio'. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll finish. I also have many more photos to get posted.
I went back out to my girlfriend's Mom's house. I took her a new thermabag (those things that have oats or beans in them and you heat in the microwave to help muscle aches and pains). When I arrived, I got a great surprise as my girlfriend was down from Toronto so we had a cup of tea and chatted for awhile. She had told me she was coming down, but I forgot.
I got a call from my nephew tonight and without going into it right now, I think he's turning a corner. He had received some good news and for now that has motivated him enough to keep moving forward. I truly hope he stays focused and gives himself a chance for a future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good productive day and also some good family news! Hope everything continues in the right direction. Have a good weekend!

Marg Hamilton said...

Thank you for the good thoughts....back at you!