Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overwhelmed.....I need more hours in a day!

I feel pulled in so many different directions at the moment. There is such a small window of opportunity to sell Christmas items. I spend time either emailing shops asking for a chance to show my works, time sourcing out other possibilities, time posting photos on my new Etsy shop called MaggiesStudio, and I still have photos to take of all the new Christmas plates I've made, the new glass blocks I've made and then getting all of that listed on my Maggiemags shop as well.
In between all of that, I'm trying to get laundry done, trying to get fruitcake made for Christmas, etc. etc...Yikes...Calgon, take me away!!! Please.
I had to get two new tires put on my car today and then made an appointment to get all four tires re-aligned on Thursday.
..AND......... we won't even talk about the house and the dust at the moment....!! I finished shopping today for one of the ' Operation Christmas Child' shoebox program.
Just based on our own family, I think people either don't have the money to spend this year or are too afraid to spend for fear what's still to come.
I will forge forward, sometimes a little freaked out, but one never gives up and one can only do what one can do....right?

No comments: