Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bitter cold........go away winter!!!!

It is SO cold and getting colder over the next few days..Brrrrrrr!We also had kind of a sleet type snow today and I walked to the post office and it was NOT pleasant.
My girlfriend and her husband are going back to San Miguel, Mexico the end of this month. I must admit I'm just a tiny bit envious! We actually took the same trip with them in 2005 and aside from being an absolutely wonderful time, we spent 31 days in warmth and in February 'warmth' is good!
I'm wishing I felt better as I have so many things I'd like to get done. I start with great intent, but the feeling leaves quickly. I usually spend most of January doing basic clean up and editing but may not get it done this year....we'll see.
I will continue to post 3 -6 photos on my Maggies Studio Etsy store each day but I really need to get making some new plates. I also want to start working on canvas. I have some ideas and really want to try it out.
One thing about not feeling 100%, it's amazing how laid back you become. It's either that or drive yourself crazy .... I'm beginning to support Erma Bombeck's words when she said dust isn't the end of the world.

No comments: