Monday, January 26, 2009

A test of patience.......

Since I now have my computer back I've been trying to sort out what was saved and what I've lost....no easy task!
I've lost pictures, emails, email addresses, software, and that's only what I've discovered so far! It is definitely a 'sick' feeling to realize some important stuff is gone forever. I'm now in the process of trying to rebuild my files, etc. and to figure out the best way to ensure this does not happen ever again. Of course, that means more time and money but I'm left with no choice.
It's so frustrating to be backtracking when I need to be doing things that move me forward. It's amazing how comfortable one gets with the way things were and then in an instant everything changes. I keep telling myself that it will all be OK and if I hold on to my belief that things happen for a reason I need to let it go and move on.
A lot is left to do but I'll get there........I hope!

No comments: