Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEARS DAY!

I will spend the day basically being somewhat of a slug. My goal will be to get both Christmas trees and ornaments and decorations all put away... but it's a goal and I'm SO flexible as to whether it gets done or not!
I've been fighting a sore throat and cold for three days now and depending on how I feel will dictate how motivated I get.
Anyway, I always have thought that New Years Day itself should be a wind down from all the hustle and bustle leading up to Christmas...don't you think?
My husband will probably spend most of the day watching football games, etc.
At some point I'll try to add some new photography to my 'Maggies Studio' shop on Etsy.
The 'buzz' in the forums on Etsy is to check out some new sites to sell one's art so maybe I'll spend a bit of time just browsing on the computer..
Can you tell where this is actually going? The truth of the matter is I'll take the day in stride and whatever gets done, so be it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments: