Thursday, June 19, 2008

My brain hurts............

My brain just won't shut off! My husband is STILL in the hospital and there are still so many unanswered questions as to his and our future that my mind just keeps going and going!
We are waiting for the CEA ( cancer ) test to come back and those results should be available some time today..we hope. Doctors have told him that they will not let him home until his oxygen levels are stable enough . This is getting tough for both us on different levels. So, the waiting continues.
We don't know what the future is going to be, but we do know it won't be the same ever again.
I'm thinking about little changes that will need to be made in the house, our finances, how much slack I'm going to have to pick up as far as things that need to get done, etc. etc. I just don't know and for the immediate can't even begin to figure it out.
This is definitely not fun....................

No comments: