Friday, February 6, 2009

A Fun day ahead........


I've been printing photos of my plates and some of my photography this morning. The purpose being to put together two separate albums of some of my works for a 'Networking' function I'm going to tomorrow. It's various women in business and we're getting together at a B&B run by a terrific gal about 40 minutes away. The B&B is called "Aye Lighthouse" and is located at Gore's Landing near Cobourg, Ontario,Canada. If you're ever up this way check it out. They have a website. It's a fun coffee chat time to spread the word of what each of us do so we can tell others...it's always lots of fun and we definitely have a few giggles.

This afternoon I go for a one on one photography lesson to learn more about what I can do with my camera...I'm so excited about this! I'll update in a few days if it was worth it.

I'm then going to see my girlfriend's Mom who has had a rough time the past few months after taking a nasty fall. My girlfriend is in Mexico, so I try and touch base with my 'second' Mom especially while she's away. She will be 84 years old in May and just an amazing woman for so, so many reasons!

Lastly, I want to show a picture of the "Kochanie LOVE Baskets" I referred to in a earlier blog. More are now ready to be taken to various hospice groups in the area. This woman in California is so giving with the help of donations from many Etsy shop owners and she deserves all the recognition she can get.
Aside from this woman, so many Etsy shop owners are helping where they can in their own communities and again I say, I'm so proud to be part of a network of people who work hard but give back as well. Three cheers to Etsy shop owners.!

No comments: