Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Plates......

Finally, I have the three new plates posted on my 'Maggiemags' Etsy shop! I'm hoping to get a new schedule planned such that I can make at least two plates a week. We'll see out it goes!

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements so will begin to learn how it works. Everyone tells me it's an amazing software once you know how to use it. Should be interesting. Normally, I love change but when it comes to all this computer technical stuff, not so! This is one time being stubborn may be a help for me to stick with it until I get it figured out.

I've mentioned the 'Creative Ladies' blog before but these beautiful baskets they are doing for various Hospice Homes are so great. They are called 'Kochanie Love Baskets. They continually need help with donations to enable them to keep bringing some cheer to individuals going through some tough stuff. Many Etsians are helping where they can so take a look and see if you might be able to help in some small way. The Etsy community in general is so willing to give on so many levels...proud to be a part of it. Others are encouraged to help where they can as well...it's not just an 'Etsy' thing.

No comments: