Monday, March 16, 2009

INSPIRATION # 4.............


TIMOTHY ADAM DESIGNS.....

This man is not only an amazing artist, but he has done and continues to do so much to help other artists using both his Etsy, ArtFire, and Handmadeology sites to help and give advice to others. I strongly suggest that you visit each of his shops and see for yourself his benevolence at work. This is a person who truly believes in 'paying it forward' and many, many of us thank you for that.

Timothy's own blog is so interesting and informative on so many levels. For me, personally, I follow on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as technically minded and have a bit of trouble implementing some of his ideas, but I do keep trying.

Here, in his own words, are his thoughts on inspiration....

I am a self taught metal artist, and a certified Mig welder. I started designing modern metal furniture in 2004. I built my first piece in Baltimore with my sister-in-law who is a furniture designer. I found my passion in metal and kept on designing and building.

I am inspired by modern design and architecture... I also find inspiration through other artists and nature. I love incorporating modern industrial designs with more organic textures.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love TimothyAdam's work and as you said, he is a great help to other sellers! Great feature!