Monday, May 25, 2009

ANOTHER GARDEN VIEW....AND MORE TO COME


I'm still not up to speed on all the technicalities of blogging.. I have yet to take the time to figure out how to add more than one picture to a daily segment...I know it's possible but just not there yet...duh!
I'm posting another view of some of our front gardens and will continue through the spring and summer to post as things grow up. I can't wait to show you all the tall grasses when they get to their proper height....stunning accents to any garden and easy, easy to grow.
In the back, I'm FINALLY getting my arbor that I've wanted in the back corner garden this year...yeah! It will be another little 'zen' area for me to sit and have my morning coffee...can't wait. My husband promised he'd get it built within the next month to month and a half. Each year he says he will build it and then something happens and it hasn't as yet been accomplished....they add such an awesome feature to one's yard and gardens.

No comments: