Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OVERWHELMED.........

At the moment,I'm definitely overwhelmed! I'm trying to do too much. I need to get some new plates made, need to post some new photos,trying to design a brochure for my event planning business, doing the final planning for my 'Meet and greet artists brunch' for May 9th, and so on and so on.
I'm having so much fun meeting the wonderful collection of artists in our community and hope to feature some in the near future...watch for them in mid May.
I had a meeting this morning pertaining pertaining to the brunch and possible event possibilities and then went to town to run some errands which took me all over the city.
My new car had a problem today with the right rear brake grinding so took it to our mechanic and discovered all the brakes need a really good cleaning but no major issues....whew..that's a relief!
Tomorrow I've planned to finish cleaning the scrub off my rock garden as the weather man has promised an amazing day. We'll see!

No comments: