Thursday, April 9, 2009

WARM EASTER WISHES................

This is a very quiet Easter this year. We're having my nephew and his little daughter tomorrow for dinner and that is it for the entire weekend as it stands right now....I'm actually kind of happy about that. I am getting quite comfortable with being alone and getting time to do what I want and it's kind of nice.
There's so much going on in my life right now on a personal level and also trying to run two Etsy shops AND trying to get the event planning business off the ground. It's definitely going to take some time for the event part, but I'm quite positve at the moment that I'm heading in the right direction.
I'm feeling very drained at the moment so am going to take this weekend to recoup.
Many of you will have your families around you, and I must say I remember Easter being such a fun time when my daughters were little..........so enjoy as the time passes so quickly!

No comments: