Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I HATE BUGS!

Today, I went to our weekly family breakfast. It's kind of a cool thing my extended family does. Each Tuesday morning, any of the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. on my Dad's side of the family who can make it show up at a local restaurant ( always the same ). We have breakfast together and catch up on the lives of each of us. Lately, my generation is dealing with ailing parents and although we all knew this time would come, it really adds another new dimension to each and every day.
For most of the afternoon the weather was so terrific I did more work in the gardens.... but let me tell you, I was lunch and dinner for many a nasty blackfly who managed to take a few chunks out of me..... I'm so thankful for Benadryl gel as it helps kill some of the pain.
Blackfies, mosquitoes, bees, hornets.......they're back!!! Give me the creeps!
Spent the evening watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars........I wonder who will win?
I have three plates finished but still need to photograph them and get them listed on my etsy site....

No comments: