Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Mundane Day with ONE BIG Exception

This was one of those days that are tedious to say the least.....why you say?
Well, laundry...need I say more! Then to add to the 'excitement' of my day, I cleaned out and reorganized two freezers, cleaned two bathrooms, sat down and we paid some bills ( boy, that's always painful as there never seems to be enough money ) and then I had cooked many saved chicken carcasses and made soup stock and picked off all the meat and then added more to those freezers. At some point, I will make some soup... not today! We barbequed hamburgers and then my oldest daughter called and gave me a bright spot to the day......a really bright spot. She said my grandson had asked to talk to his 'Grammie and Papa'. Thank goodness for technology as we have web cam and get to both see and talk with him. He's almost 3 1/2 years old and each time I see him, I melt. I get snippits of info from him at this point but he loves me and I sure love him. I sure hate that we live so far apart.
I spent the rest of the evening just vegging out in front of the TV......thankyou 'buddy' for a bright spot in my day!!!!! You rock my world!
Did you notice no mention of ebay...........oh, well maybe tomorrow.

No comments: