Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wow, I really am getting old!

Busy day....went to see my aunt in the hospital and it was her birthday today. The rest of today, I spent doing gardening and worked on our rock garden. It's about 40 -60 ft. long and I built it on a fairly steep slope so trying to weed and plant it is tough when you're my age. Well, at least that's my excuse for being so sore and tired tonight.

I did manage to go to my 'cave' and completely finish two plates and almost finish another.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day so I salute and wish the best to ALL mothers. For me, it's bittersweet, as I so love my daughters but they live so far away. We don't get to celebrate together which is really too bad. They are now mothers themselves and must know to some degree how special your children are no matter what the age.

I will work a bit in the gardens tomorrow, but for me I plan to relax at least some of the day.

No comments: