Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home tomorrow....

We got to New Jersey last night and had a nice dinner with our youngest daughter and our son-in-law...they ordered in as it was 9:30 when we arrived... tired and in bed by 11 PM...wow, that's early for us!
Got to spend the day just hanging out with our little angel girl. Their neighbourhood was holding a street fair today so we did some of that and then went around the corner to their local pub for lunch.
Today is our daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary so we are babysitting and their going out for a nice dinner and a few drinks. They are out as I write this. We have the little one in bed and she appears to be down for the count.
I made homemade macaroni and cheese and apple crisp for my husband and I for our dinner. I made enough to freeze for 'the kids' to have this week or whenever. Both of them have really busy week coming up, so maybe that will help.
We are leaving after my daughter and son-in-law make a nice breakfast for all of us and then we have an eight hour + drive home.
I love travelling to see the girls and their families, but, I also enjoy getting home.
It has been SO much fun spending time with both grandkids...they change and grow so quickly!

No comments: