Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home..........watch for my new Etsy Shop!!!

We arrived home this evening and there's always just a lot of stuff to do just to get caught up. Unpack, sort for laundry, go through newspapers, go through and read a back log of mail, catch up on email, catch up on phone messages, etc. etc.

I have a lot to do this week as I have opened a new Etsy shop called Maggie's Studio which will be exclusive for my photography. I'll pull out the photos in my current shop and transfer and then begin adding some new photography. I REALLY hope I get it all done by the end of the week...when ready to go I'll announce on my blog.

Another great thing this week, is my nephew who was over in AFghanistan on his second tour of duty is now back safe and is coming to see us this week. I'm so relieved he's back. I am a bit worried about his emotional well being but will get a chance to talk about that and lots of other stuff with him. He's a very special guy and I truly hope his ongoing hopes and dreams come true. He is a very driven individual...and deserves some good things to happen for him.

No comments: