Friday, July 18, 2008

Confused and bewildered...........

The more I think I'm learning about the web and blogging, the more I realize there is to learn...Gosh, I've now signed on to the "We Love Etsy" site and the Indiepublic site but don't have a clue what I'm doing other than hoping I get more exposure for my Etsy and iCraft store sites. I have people inviting me to be 'friends' and really have no idea what the benefit of that is..?? I want to attach 'badges' to my blog site and I've been trying to do that for the past two hours without any success....guess I'll have to ask my daughter....darn.. I like it better when I figure it out on my own and then show her I'm actually starting to get this stuff...NOT TODAY!...Can you tell I'm a little frustrated at the moment? Yep, I am. I see blogs with all kinds of stuff on them and wonder why?
Good news for my husband though... tomorrow is his last IV day.

No comments: