Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yeah!!!...the end.

Finally, my husband is off the IV's and the Vancomycin, hopefully never to do it again! We celebrated tonight with a cocktail each when the treatment ended around 5 PM.
He can finally have a comfortable shower tonight....he has missed that..a lot.
I'm SO tired. I spent the entire day cleaning two levels of our house. I did walls, cupboards, closets, floors, etc. etc. When I do stuff like this I realize I really am getting older. I just had a really hot shower to try and help my muscles and back. After we had dinner, I could barely move. I still get down on my hands and knees to wash floors but I think that method will end soon.
I have two levels to clean tomorrow and then our house is finally back in shape inside. Once that's done, we can concentrate on the outside...it's so overgrown with weeds. What was I thinking when I added so many gardens to our property? I know. I was thinking we could make this property look SO amazing and we're getting there for sure. I never meant for it to get in such rough shape but we'll get there.. weed by weed.

No comments: